Sunday, 5 September 2010

Big boy love toys

Boy's will be boys!!!
Since moving in three weeks back Myles has been setting his little "man cave"/"kennel" up to make the move towards self sufficiency. Up there with fridge, microwave and grill top... Nerf War guns that make him the envy of all the boys in the street!!!
(To be honest, they are fun to play with!)

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Jalen just got his first nerf gun this week and that's ALL they have been playing with. Now Harri and Aaron both want to get one - going to be a long two weeks of school holidays in our house :) They ARE fun though!

Jony and Scarlett said...

Myles... I'm not sure he knows the difference between need and want! But all the same, you've got to leave room in life for fun!!!

Honestly, women buy a new fridge and look at it thinking 'I love my new fridge', just can't see Milo feeling the same way about his.

Send our love to him... the punk never messaged me back. (Tell him I'm with Telstra now and despite having no reception 90% of the time I'm only a 1 cent text now so no excuses)

Love you all, besistos

Jony and Scarlett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.