Monday, 8 March 2010

China...



At pre-school Adalia was taught about China to help the children celebrate Chinese New Year, she feel in love! For the past month she has been telling us everything she knows and every thing she imagine China to be. We watch Disney's Mulan 1 and 2 constantly and she has asked to be called "Muldalia" (that is Adalia mixed with Mulan!) So a trip to China town was in order. She loved everything about her day in the City especially the statues and many other ornamental Chinese details.



Serena loved the BBQ pork belly,



And Malachi loved the statues and tall buildings! As for the parents, the rain made the afternoon a little challenging and I now realise that alot of these sort of outings are really for the kids. But it was all worth it when Adalia's evening pray included "Thank you for the trip to China it was SO much fun and I waited for SO many minutes to go."

4 comments:

Jony and Scarlett said...

Mmm, Yum 'pork belly' sounds appetising!
Glad you had a nice time out together and that you finally made it there. She is at a curious and exciting age learning all about the wide world around her.I'm sure you'll be traveling 'overseas' for another adventure soon.

Stephannie said...

Did you get Adalia that red dress and if so I bet she never takes it off!

The Kings said...

oh I LOVE her prayer! So cute!

Wendy V Kirby said...

ohhh you guys are great parents!