Hello, I'm Princess Serena, Let me tell you a story... Long, long ago ( Wednesday 19th August 2009) In the in the Kingdom of Will'n'Wendy land, Princess Emma turned five. She had a Royal Party where she invited all the princesses from the neighboring Kingdom to her palace.
It was Princess Adalia's first Royal Party, So princess Emma introduced her to her other Princess Friends.
They dined, spoke of dolls, painting and make up. Then listened to Princess Mary-weather (Alison) tell stories and had their faces painted. Princess Emma insisted that all invited get the royal treatment...
"Every one here is getting their nails done" Princess Emma declared.
Mean while, in Awesomeville, Spider Man "Malachi" and Indiana "Harrison" Jones were monitoring the Princesses Party. When all of the sudden they heard one of the Princesses cry out "Oh no, there is so much food, We can not eat it all" and another Princess say, "Oh no, there is no one to dance with.. This is going to be a disaster!"
"Quick! Jones, the Princesses need our help. This is a job for SUPER HEROES!!!!" Said the quick thinking Spider Man Malachi.
"I'll take care of the food, you take care of the girls" Said Harrison.
"It's a plan... LETS GO!"
Our Super Heroes, saved the day. Mummy said, "So this is what their youth dances will be like... Great Malachi will be surrounded by girls and he will bust his moves on the dance floor. Daddy didn't you do the same? " Daddy looked at Mummy and replied, "Yeas I did bust the moves in attempt to win the ladies, but Malachi has figured out the secret draw card, wear a Spider Man suit to Church dances".
And they all lived Happily ever after.
THE END
3 comments:
Very cute, I bet Adalia loved it.
Ricky is so right. When I was 14 all I wanted when I went to a dance was 'Spiderman' to ask me to dance as the begining notes of KC and JoJO's 'All my life' started to play.
What fun... It looked like the girls loved it! So she did want her hair curled after all, you were right. Has Adalia decided she wants a princess party instead of a My Little Pony Party now?
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Great imagination Rick! I cant wait till i get all the pics.. I used ali's camera so i have to wait. It was a fun night and Emma enjoyed herself!
Post a Comment