Sunday, 29 September 2013

Leilani is ONE



I can't believe my happy little baby is ONE!
 

 This girl makes me smile so many times everyday.


 Today she discovered the joy of cake


 She is full of giggles, and for the longest time seems to understand games and humor beyond her years


 Leilani LOVES the outdoors


I adore her big brown eyes, and her fluffy hair


She is a happy smilie girl almost all of the time


She gives the cutest full faced kisses on demand,


 She is our first real daddies baby


Her smile and her dimples make me smile
 

Her favorite toy is the kiddy car
 

And somehow while I was busy being a mum, she has grown from this...
 

To this... Happy Birthday Leilani we love and adore you and are so glad you are ours!!!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I remember well as you dealt with the decision to have another baby or not. Whenever I see pics of this sweet little girl I always think it was the best decision you've ever made :) Happy Birthday sweet Leilani!

Love Vicky

Jony and Scarlett said...

She is gorgeous! I love her big toothy smile, can't wait to get to know her like an aunty should! xxx

Jony and Scarlett said...

Ps. it finally let me comment!