My Baby is 5 1/2 months... Where did the time go?????
Leilani is a wonderful, EASY, joy of a baby
(hope you are enjoying the awesome photo of my cheap synthetic rental safe carpet )
She is a busy bub who started crawling at 5 months and four days (my 30th birthday gift)
She LOVES her food and eats almost anything
Still nurses every three hours or so day (which i love) and night (not so much)...
and moves so quick that photos in our small lounge often look like this!
I have so much to catch up on, and will endeavor to blog more frequently...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness she has changed a lot but always looks so sweet. I'm looking forward at more pics of all of you :)I can remember that I've had mixed emotions four times. You may be pleased and happy and of course very proud about every single step they make but you don't want to let them grow up too fast!
Post a Comment