As part of the Hoopla a company called ERTH put on a very realistic and entertaining Dinosaur show. This child T-Rex is part of the finally so we will get back to him soon. And yes the boy photoed is RUNNING from the stage, (but the Dinosaur was cross because he had a tooth pulled).
The Dinosaur show started with a talent spot, and the host asked for any volunteers so I suggest my sometimes shy of crowds Miss 4 sing a song... and she did, FIRST ONE UP. I was a gushingly proud mummy!
Then out came the babies, they snuggled, cooed and everyone got a pat.
Then came a walker, not only are the puppets exceptionally well made a realistic, but the puppeteers control and mannerism added such life like characteristics.
Gracie-May was so brave as she learned how to pat, pacify and put this Dino to sleep.
Then out came the BIGGIE, who was just a child or so we were told.
And while some kids ran and some kids cried (Seriously), Adalia hid, Malachi stared and this brave boy cheered as the T-Rex displayed his feeding techniques.
This show was so much fun for all ages... Adalia has not forgotten a thing.
This morning, a week later she informed me that;
Adalia; The Dinosaur came under the blankets when I was sleeping,
Me: A puppet?
Adalia: No a real one, not a puppet!
Me: But there are no real Dinosaurs any more.
Adalia:I know they were stinked a long time ago, but this one was real!
Me: What did you do?
Adalia: I bit him cause he was going to ate my friend.
Me: Ok.
Adalia: I want Jesus to come in my room at night and help me have lovely dreams.
So even though she speaks fondly of the Puppet Dinosaur show I think it scared her more then I realised.Me: A puppet?
Adalia: No a real one, not a puppet!
Me: But there are no real Dinosaurs any more.
Adalia:I know they were stinked a long time ago, but this one was real!
Me: What did you do?
Adalia: I bit him cause he was going to ate my friend.
Me: Ok.
Adalia: I want Jesus to come in my room at night and help me have lovely dreams.
3 comments:
oh Adalia is so cute!
The word verification says 'inersnag'! ha ha - is it talking about your hubby!?
Maybe, or it could say; 'falsadvertisn' both would fit, it depends on the day of the week! (;
Looks like a fun show for the kids. Adalia was brave to get up and sing in front of everyone there!
If we are talking about Ricki and the word verification mine is palike (pale like) which fits as well.
Post a Comment