While up in Sydney Steph and I started an inside joke about the things people don't typically blog... Days in PJ's, or any photo moments that you would normally only show family, this is Ricky's take on these times...
Number 1:
Family home evening activities include treatment for head lice (a nasty result of having a daughter with lovely thick hair at pre-school)....

Number 2:
You know your bogan, when your kids don't look impressed at the new cubby house you got them. The girls outed the dogs, but I'm thinking maybe we need an upgrade.

Number 3:
You know your bogan when, you just don't have the energy to style your kids hair, the bottle never mentioned the drying effects of nit remover.

Number 4:
You know your bogan when you find yourself walking down the street steering a single pram with three kids and a dog in it. Honestly... it was starting to rain...

Number 5:
You know your bogan when, you start thinking "Yeah when Vienna has the new baby I can fit it at the bottom of the pram. We can still keep the old pram no worries".
Number 1:
Family home evening activities include treatment for head lice (a nasty result of having a daughter with lovely thick hair at pre-school)....
Number 2:
You know your bogan, when your kids don't look impressed at the new cubby house you got them. The girls outed the dogs, but I'm thinking maybe we need an upgrade.
Number 3:
You know your bogan when, you just don't have the energy to style your kids hair, the bottle never mentioned the drying effects of nit remover.
Number 4:
You know your bogan when you find yourself walking down the street steering a single pram with three kids and a dog in it. Honestly... it was starting to rain...
Number 5:
You know your bogan when, you start thinking "Yeah when Vienna has the new baby I can fit it at the bottom of the pram. We can still keep the old pram no worries".
8 comments:
Many things that happen in my day remind me of those five words, "you know you're bogan when..."
Ha ha - that is hilarious!!! We were just talking about bogans with Eden and Steph last night - and 'Westies'. Funny.
Too funny! Even though we've left the west I don't think the west has left me because I could relate to all of those top 5!
Just call us the westie walters :P
I'm not a westie, I refuse to wear ugg boots out in public
Hey, good post.
HAHAHAHAHA Very funny!!! I know i could come up with a few to add hehe
haha! that cracks me up...glad you have bogan days/weeks too because we certainly do!
hope last few days of pregnancy goes well for you...i know how you are feeling :)
Embrace the inner you I say!! :)
Post a Comment