My baby boy...
We took a trip to the Zoo and sadly it was so hot nearly all the animals were sleeping and while I was upset at the lack of things to observe the kids didn't seem to notice!
When we were all younger my siblings and I had photos with this very leopard, how could I not recreate the past. (I will look for the old photos).
Another animal up close and personal!!!
I love that my almost three year old still has a day nap, and if she tries to tell me she is not tired it is "quiet reading in bed" with this result.
1 comment:
Love the photo of Adalia with the leopard. I remember when we had those photos taken, though if you really want to recreate it you need to dress your children in funky prints and fluros like we wore.
Post a Comment